domingo, 18 de março de 2012

Tagged!


Hello!
I have been tagged by from the blog koju bofu! This will be a fully English post because mainly it is HUGE and also because I think it will be quicker to read!

THE RULES

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
And now you can see myself:



And now you will know random things about me:

1. Well the first one is about today. I hate Sunday evening, it always makes me a little depressed.
2. I’m a huge collector. I collect postcards, stamps, toys, old things, cute things, pens… I have no idea how I will make it work in my future house.
3. I’m a huge geek! Sometimes I think I get way to over excited with things, but that is just how I like to do things. If it’s not awesome, it’s not good enough!
4. I love to read comics and graphic novels, I think people should read it a lot more. My favorite authors are Marjane Satrapi and Guy Deslile. They truly changed my world.
5. I’m always trying to learn new crafties techniques. I’m so afraid in the future people will forget to crochet, to sew, to make pottery, to spin…
6. When I’ll get my own house, I want to have a goat and a donkey.
7. I love all the Miyazaki’s movies, I always cry when I watch them, no matter how many times I do that. My favorite one is of course, Totoro.
8. I love the winter beach, because there is no one there and you can run as fast as you want, and you can find some really neat things the sea brings over.
9. When I was little, my mom always said I was like the cookie monster(for obvious reasons!), and since then my favorite characters from the sesame street are the cookie monster and big bird.
10. My top 3 world destinations are Japan, Australia and the Galapagos.
11. I have a secret wish to live in Australia, I think it might be the happiest place in the world. Back here in Portugal, the coolest news always came from Australia.




And this is what I was asked!

1. What's the meaning of your name?
My name is Sara, and people always said to me that it meant princess, something I liked a lot back when I was a kid.
2. Are you religious? If you are, then what's your religion?
I don’t consider myself religious, but I do believe in karma. And it really happens to me, I can’t to nothing wrong because that thing will always come back.
3. Is there something you can't do and feel embarrassed about?
Well I’m not very good at working with CAD and EXCEL, and that is not good when you are studying engineering…
4. Were/are you a good student?
Yes, I think so. I mean, I work really hard to get my results!
5. Black or blue?
Blue. I hate black. I hate sad things and black is sad to me. I don’t know. I have a crazy relation with colors.
6. What's your dream house like?
A country house, or an attic. But still, I need some space for the donkey and the goat!
7. What's the weather like right now?
It’s sunny, but not that warm
8. Hmm... any plans for the weekend? :D
For next weekend I am planning to enjoy the animation movie festival, to go to a friend’s birthday party and to clean my mouse house, poor guy is not happy with me.
9. Share with me a tip or trick you've learn and feel that it's valuable.
Green tea prevents cancer!
10. What kind of chocolate do you like?
ALL KINDS! Hehehe but mostly black chocolate!
11. Ask me one question back:)
What is your favorite thing in your life?

And now for the questions for the tagged people:

What is your childhood favorite toy?
What is the coolest thing in your life?
Tell me about someone that influenced you life.
If you go to an antique shop, which is the thing you would be really looking for?
What is your favorite cartoon character?
If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
What is your favorite time of the day?
Do you have any hobbie?
Do you prefer the city or the country site?
Who would you like to meet if you could meet anyone (dead or alive)?
What was the best year in human history?

And I am tagging joana, vanessa biali, rubie magpie and I hope they will accept the challenge!
Hugs!

Bichinhos na Cabeça

3 comentários:

  1. So great that you answered! I absolutely hate Sunday evenings too.
    Goats and donkeys are really cute animals but it's also such an original dream:)
    It's funny that everyone dreams of living elsewhere, because many people from here would love to live in Portugal (it's so warm and beautiful!).
    Thanks for the green tea reminder - I love it but just recently I stopped drinking it - no idea why:)

    My favourite thing in life... that's a hard one! I think little happy moments (and good coffee) ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigada pela lembrança, amiga!
    Adorei conhecer mais de ti. Vc é linda!
    Ando com o tempo muito apertado por aqui, então, vou tomar a liberdade de responder por aqui mesmo, está bem? (Ah, também peço desculpas pelo meu péssimo inglês...hehe)
    1 - Bonecas pequenas, menores q 15 cm.
    2 - Ter encontrado o amor da minha vida.
    3 - hummm... não tenho ninguém em especial para citar. Acho que foram múltiplas influências.
    4 - Fotos antigas de famílias. Acho mágico, encantador imaginar como eram e viviam as gerações antigas...
    5 - Ursinho Pooh
    6 - Acho que não mudaria nada em relação ao que já passou, mas sempre estou com a cabeça fervilhando de planos e sonhos para o futuro...
    7 - Amo a hora do amanhecer! É muito energizante para mim.
    8 - Nas horas livres, ainda penso em crafts (!) e leio muito.
    9 - Para morar, prefiro cidade. Para passeio, gosto muito de campo.
    10 - Chico Xavier
    11 - Acho q a invenção da imprensa foi a grande invenção q revolucionou o pensamento humano. Há muitas versões sobre a sua invenção, então, não sei dizer ao certo que ano foi... mas, acredito q foi por volta do século 15. :-D
    Beijocas e boa semana,
    Vanessa

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Olá Vanessa! Adorei ler as tuas respostas, também gosto muito de andar à procura de fotos antigas!
      Obrigada por responderes! :D

      Eliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: