sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

USB pen – Bolsa / Keeper



Esta é uma coisinha tão fácil de fazer, tão rápida, e dá imenso jeito. Acabaram-se as pen’s perdidas.

Umas das outras coisas que vos queria mostrar um bocadinho é este livro de 1985 que comprei na feira do livro de Lisboa por 50 cents. Um achado! O livro é sobre selos e todo o processo envolvido, explicando também como funcionam as cartas e os correios! é educativo, e excelente.

A editora do livro chama-se “Horizonte”, as autoras Maria do Rosário Dias e Catarina Rebello.

Espero que gostem!




This is so easy to make, so fast and yet it is so handy! No more lost pen drives!

One other thing I wanted to show in this post is this amazing book from 1985 that I bought at the book fair in Lisbon for 50 cents! A real catch! The history is about the process of making a stamp and how the post office works! It is so educational and amazing!

The publisher of the book is called “Horizonte”, and the authors are Maria do Rosário Dias and Catarina Rebello.

Enjoy!



Bichinhos na Cabeça

8 comentários:

  1. Wow who would think of this! And yet it's so useful and pretty! You have such good ideas. The book has really lovely illustrations!
    Dear Sara, thank you so much for the postcard! I absolutely didn't expect it to come, such a lovely, wonderful surprise! And I love the tiles SO MUCH you can't imagine! Thank you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Kasia I am glad you liked it! I have sent you another one ;)

      Eliminar
  2. The book has really cute pictures (and it makes a cool background too!), and I gotta agree with Kasia, your ideas are really practical. Forutnately, my USBs have a key chain ring, so it's hard to loose them, lol. But this is an awesome idea in case I get one that would just sadly roam aorund the bottom of my handbag.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes you could make one yourself, it is really easy! I don't like to use mine with the key chain because it can get ruined going around in the bag:S

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment dear :)

    I love this post. I love the way that you photograph things! This would be super practical for me. I've just learned the value of keeping my belongings in separate bags within my bag since I lose everything in there! A little USB case would match everything perfectly :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes, it actually does the trick and because It is made with this very bright blue It is really easy to find when you look inside the bag!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar
  4. Lindo case, realmente... esses pen são fáceis de se perder..rsrs e maravilhosas gravuras!! Beijos

    ResponderEliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: