sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Awards


*This post will be only in English*

I am so glad, I had two awards from Nikki at one of my favorite blogs Inspire Nordic 


The first one is:


Here are the questions I had to answer:

What is your favorite song?


I actually cannot say I have a favorite song, I love so many songs and it always depends on my state of mind. But this band, The Shins is one of my favorites and I waited so long for this new album that I just had to put here my Simple Song, that made me cry the first time I heard it. I can’t wait to go to their concert at Super Bock Super Rock summer festival ^^




What is your favourite dessert?

Fruit.  I is really strange for me when I eat a meal and I don’t have fruit in the end.

When you're upset, what do you do?


I go for a walk. There are four or five places, where I just need to go when I am upset and after I am there, things look brighter.

What was your favourite pet?


This question only has one possible answer… My dog, his name is NINJA, because he really looks like a ninja. I simply adore him, and I can’t imagine a world without him in it. I had other dogs, fishes, and I have the most cute hamster but my dog is like… special in every way!

What do you prefer to wear, black or white?


Give me colors and I am happy. I don’t like to wear just black or just white


What is your biggest fear?

Dying. I love to be alive so much, I think the one thing I fear the most is death. Mine and of the people I love. My grandfather died more than a year ago and it is still hard to live knowing he is not here. I can’t imagine my life without the ones I love.

What is your attitude mostly?

I like to be happy all the time. Even when I am sad, I try to be happy.

What is perfection to you?

Perfection is the sunrise and the sunset. I mean, what can look imperfect with that light?

What is your guilty pleasure?

Buying crafts materials. Even when I don’t have money, I still buy them. I try not to be a compulsive shopper, but I can’t help it.


The next award is…



In order to accept this award, I have to tell you about a time that I dressed up, which is really hard for me. I NEVER dress up. Even at weddings and special occasions, I only wear simple dresses; I don’t like to stand out.
So I guess the last time I took some time to change from a day to night outfit, It was at an OPEN DAY at a lovelly place here in Lisboa called lx factory. Unfortunately all the photos I took, I took them with my lomo and I haven’t had the time to go to the photography shop and have them.
So here is the website of this amazing place: LXFACTORY 

I've chosen the following people for both of these awards:








11 comentários:

  1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm really honored. <3

    Um, how exactly does this work? I answer the same questions you did and then nominate people I like?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes, that is right! If you want, you can put a photo of yourself in the dress up part ;) I didn't, because I don't have one :S

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Sara,
    Thank you kindly for nominating me, but I am afraid I wouldn't be able to select only a few blogs,as I have so many favorites....
    I am afraid my hands run away before my brain is in gear with things like this...
    I am touched you thought of me though.
    So I am wishing you a wonderful Friday and will be catching up on your sweet blog too...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Maria! I totally understand, I didn't made this only because I wanted you to continue the chain, I just believe you have a great blog and you deserve the awards! Have a nice day!

      Eliminar
  3. Sara! Thank you so much, you are the best blogger-friend ever! I'll make a post as soon as I dig out of all this exam stuff :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. good luck with your exams! there is no rush!

      Eliminar
  4. Hey Sara, I just wanted to say congratulations on getting your awards, very well deserved and what I lovely way to end my birthday today, finding out you have nominated me for them too. Thank you so much. Love RM xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. OOOhhh! I have been away from the blog so I am so sorry for wishing you a delayed happy birthday!

      Eliminar
  5. Oi Sara!
    Muito obrigada pela lembrança do selinho.
    bjs

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this song is so powerful, glad I heard it! I never knew the Shins before.
    I just answered the questions :D

    ResponderEliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: