segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

O saco do pão/ The bread bag



O saco do pão veio da padaria portuguesa, mas foi bordado por mim para o Filipe.

Ficou tão giro que o Willy Wonka saiu da sua fábrica de chocolate para o virar mirar (ou será que foi para comer um pão de deus?)




This bread bag came from “padaria portuguesa”, a bakery shop but the embroidery was made from me to Filipe.

It turned out  so cute that Willy Wonka came out of his chocolate factory just to see it ( or is it because he wanted to eat a famous “paõ de deus” [it is a sweet bread, really yummy!] ? )



Bichinhos na Cabeça

6 comentários:

  1. Awwww! I love this, such a cute idea :) Adorable! I'm sure Filipe will enjoy his bread so much more now!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Sara, I'm very well thank you, how are you?? You've been a busy bee I see, what a lovely ideas you've been creating since I last popped by, apologies for my absence. I'm also very intrigued to know what this famous sweet bread tastes like too?? Do you fancy joining up for the 'Jar of Love swap? RMxxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Rubie! well... it tastes like... I don't know... it is just like bread.. but sweet, it is so hard to explain! but it really is yummy! I loved the idea but you see, it is only for UK bloggers :'( I guess it is one more reason for me to wish to live in the UK!

      Eliminar
  3. I love the pictures with the Wonka doll! That's totally cool! And you're really good at embroidery.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. thanks! unfortunately this is Filipe's Wonka, not mine! :\ have a nice day!

      Eliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: