domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2012

Award time!

And now it’s time for yet another award! This time, it came from several amazing girls:




Aren’t they amazing? (: I am so glad they all choose me, it really is a special thing!

So here it comes!
11 things about me:
1 . I am addicted to “Adventure Time”
2. I always cry when I watch Studio Ghibli’s movies, specially “TOTORO”
3. My favorite food is pasta
4. The three things that relax me the most are baking cookies, crochet and painting.
5. I like to watch cartoons before going to bed.
6. Ever since I was a little girl I have this dream that I can run really fast and all of a sudden I start to fly. It’s a really awesome dream to have.
7. When I was in my teens, I was a skater, I wasn’t very good at it but I loved it
8. I cry when I see cute old people, I just can’t help myself, I think they are so cute and have so much in them, that I get really emotional and I start to cry.
9. I love to drive; I wish gas was cheaper, so I could drive all day long.
10. I started this blog when I was passing throw a bad period in my life and blogging actually helped me to always see bright things all around.
11. I want to write a book someday. I don’t know if it will be a craft’s book or just a simple story, but eventually I think I’ll do it.

11 questions I had to answer…


If you could be a flower, what flower would you be?
This is really easy question! I would be a sunflower!
Do you prefer to be comfortable or be fashionable?
I always prefer to be comfortable. I don’t consider myself fashionable, but I do like to noticed some bits here and there, when it comes to fashion.
How long have you been blogging for?
Easy! One year, one month!
Did you kept a diary in high school?
I have tried, but no L
What are three books you would recommend to me?
“Ubik” by Philip K Dick
“Persepolis” by Marjane Satrapi
“Jerusalem: Chronicles from the old city” by Guy Delisle because I know you like comics (:
Tell me a funny story
I am super afraid of pigeons. Once a pigeon got in my classroom (at university) and I gave a huge scream and hide behind a colleague of mine. It was funny because the pigeon really didn’t care about anything and I was beyond nervous!
What is your dream job?
To have my own crafts shop, or make shoes. I know this is impossible. I will be an engineer and because of that I am hoping I will work in the glass or ceramic industry
Have you ever wanted to be an astronaut?
No, I never thought of that. I like mi feet on the ground!
Coffee or tea?
If you’d ask me this question a few months ago, I would say coffee but now I am all about tea and supporting it!
Favorite childhood fairy tale?
Right now I think it’s “Alice in wonderland” or “Charlie and the magic peach”. I can’t decide!

What do you spend more money on?
Fabrics, art supplies and old toys are my all-time favorites
What is your least favorite food?
Rabbit. I don’t eat rabbit.
Where would you like to live?
In Portugal, I would love to live in Sintra or somewhere in Minho. In the world, I wouldn’t think twice about going to the U.K. or to Japan.
The last time you said "i love you" was... ?
To my boyfriend, about 15 minutes ago!
Do you believe in reincarnation, and if so, what do you think you'd come back as?
I believe the spirit lives on. I would love to come back has a monkey!
The last thing you do at night is...
Watch “Adventure Time” in bed on my computer! It always gives me good dreams!
What is one of your greatest achievements?
Be always happy ^^
Who was your first celebrity crush?
Ahahaha this is a funny question, it was Orlando Bloom has Legolas in the Lord of the Rings!
What are you reading now, and is it any good?
I am reading “Dune” and I simply adore this book (:
You think insects are... ?
Very interesting and we should learn more about them!
What is your idea of a perfect breakfast?
My idea of perfect breakfast is the one I usually make when I’m in holidays, which is a toast, an orange juice and a cake in a good cake shop.

What is your favorite color and do you wear it much?
Yellowwwwwww! Yes, but I usually wear more green and white (:
What's the first thing you think when you see a jellyfish?
I think they are beautiful, but I try to stay away from them because they are poisonous.
Do you like bugs?
Yes! Bugs are amazing!
Are you an artsy-crafty person and if so, what do you like to make?
Yes I do like to believe I am! I love to create toys and dolls!
Do you have aversion to sunlight?
Nooooo, quite the opposite, I loveeee sunlight :D
What type of animals do you think when you see a stapler?
A crocodile
Do you like listening to music?
Yes, always!
Are you a dog or a cat person?
Hum… I can’t decide I like them both
Does the idea of a setting a broken bone bother you?
No, I mean, if I have to do it, I’ll do it
What's your favorite juice?
Lemon juice!
What's the saddest movie you've ever watched?
The graveyard of the fireflies :’( I hated it because it was so sad.


… From Nikki, at “The Little Nordic Cabin”
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a teacher!

 What did you actually grow up to become/what are you actually becoming?

Ahahahah for me this is such a sad question! I am turning into an engineer, which is nothing to do with me! I mean, I like it, but it really is not me at all!

Why do you blog?

Like I said, I am finishing my masters in material’s engineering. One day, I actually discovered that life had to be more than this. I have always loved crafts and handmade things so this blog is really my everyday escape time, where I can enjoy the simple things and do/talk about something that truly is my passion.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Oh boy, I would really love to control time!

Which moment in your life so far are you most proud of?

This is really a hard question… I really don’t know…

 Is there a book you think everybody should read?

Yes it is! It’s called “1984” and it’s from George Orwell and I do believe that in order for people to really understand the world we live in and the importance of independent though, you should read it.

Do you remember what you were doing on this day last year?

Yes. I was sad and I was studying a lot L

1 year from now, where would you like to be?

Hopefully working, and doing something I truly love.

 What is your favourite country you've ever visited?

I haven’t visited that much countries, but I really loved London.

Do you have any sweet family traditions?

Oh yes I have and I simply adore them! There is a Christmas fried pastries, called “filhoses”! The recipe comes from my sweet sweet grand grand mother and we have been using it ever since! There are a lot of recipes of filhoses, but none like this one! Another one is my granny fried biscuits (oh boy there is a lot of fried things here, but I can assure you we don’t eat that much fried things!) which are simple delicious! One of my great aunt taught my mom an amazing green cupcakes recipe, and I just adore them!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Alt J – Taro. It’s about the final moments of Robert Capa, one of my favorite photographers and his beloved Taro

…From Carolina, at “Carolina Crochet”

A challenge?
To live in another country!
A dream?
To write a book, like I’ve said.
Favorite food?
Pastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A pleasure?
To travel
A dream destination?
Japan. I WILL go there, I just need to!
A passion?
Photography
An addiction?
Crafting everything!
A book?
“A scanner darkly” by Philip K. Dick
A film?
Petty Romance, a really good Korean movie
I can’t live without…
Hard one, so many things… (:
Describing myself in one word…
Geekish
……………………………………………….
So now, I am supposed to pick one lucky girl to get this award and it will go too…..

TCHARAMMMMMMMM

Vita, your blog is unique like your style and you always make the most amazing and easy tutorials, it really is a great pleasure to visit your space!
And now, here are your questions!

 If you could pick any job in the world, what would it be?
 What is your favorite food?
  What is your favorite clothing?
 Which is the country you would really love to visit?
 Do you exercise each day
 What is your favorite clothing brand?
 What kind of music do you like?
What is in your head at the moment?
 What are your plans for the winter?
Hot sun or snow?
 You prefer pens or pencils?

I can’t wait to see what you have to say!


Alcagoita 

2 comentários:

  1. Oooh, thank you so much! I'm really happy you like my tutorials. :) I'll be answering these ASAP, not like last time when I became so busy I totally forgot to repost T_______T.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. And OMG, yes, The Grave of the Fireflies was the saddest movie I've ever watched too, I haven't mustered up the courage to watch the live action movie yet.

      Eliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: