terça-feira, 11 de março de 2014

The desert beach / A praia deserta




















I write this post has if it was a page of my own diary.

I fell I’m drifting, getting more and more away from reality.


I live in a world where we are conscious about our decisions, where we try to live, not just to be. We are travelling, discovering new things and just let all this beauty surround us. And believe it or not I do prefer to live this way - sometimes I forget people chose to live differently. I respect them for their decisions. I am glad we are making our own. 


2 comentários:

  1. The photos are beautiful! All of the carcasses make it very haunting despite the sunshine...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adoro estas fotografias.
    Quanto à opção de liberdade (se a entendi correctamente) exige coragem e espero que traga tudo de bom :)

    ResponderEliminar

Please tell me what you think! *(: